National Brain Mapping Laboratory (NBML) is supposed to facilitate the development and growth of neuroimaging and brain modulation fields, fulfillment of research and technical requirements in these fields in the country and provide related knowledge-based and up-to-date services. NBML is aimed to:
- Develop research activities in the cognitive science and technology fields through presenting specialized brain imaging and brain modulation services.
- Transfer the applied outcomes of neuroimaging and modulation research studies into applicable services and promotion of these services in the relevant centers in country.
- Present knowledge-based and up-to-date services founded on the cutting-edge researches in the fields of cognitive science and technology for the public.
- Help to develop novel brain imaging and modulation techniques in country.
- Promote country’s international scientific level in the above mentioned areas.