The first ‘MATLAB for neuroscientists’ workshop, was held in national brain mapping lab on March 2018
The first ‘MATLAB for neuroscientists’ workshop, was held in national brain mapping lab on 7 and 8 March 2018, with more than 35 participant of the fields: psychiatry, cognitive neuroscience, neurology, medical physics, biomedical engineering, etc.
- Dr. Nasr Abadi (Associate Professor, Shahed University)
- Mohammad Javad darvishi (nbml signal processing specialist)
- Mostafa Rouzbahani (Msc. In biomedical engineering)
- To familiarize psychologists by methods of analyzing and interpreting information in MATLAB software.
- To familiarize of psychiatric specialists with MATLAB programming environment and analysis of brain data
- To familiarize of psychiatrists with the application of temporal- frequency and computational methods.
- Understanding how to process and analyze brain data in MATLAB environment and preparing for other related softwares, such as EEGLAB and SPM