The Fifth Symposium on National Brain Mapping Updates (ISBM 2021)
National Brain Mapping Lab (NBML) is pride to plan the Fifth Iranian Symposium on Brain Mapping updates (ISBM2021).
ISBM2021 is going to provide an online medium for national and international scientists and researchers to share knowledge and experience and develop new collaborations.
Brain mapping is an interdisciplinary and growing field.Thus we welcome scientists and researchers and interested students from various backgrounds including neurosciense, medical sciences, biomedical engineering, medical physics, computer engineering, mathematics, basic sciences, etc to ISBM2021.
Call For Paper
Topics of interest at ISBM2021 include (but not limited to)
- Functional MRI barin mapping
- functional Near Infrared Spectroscopy(fNIRS)
- Brain stimulation
- Signal and image processing for brain mapping
- Cognitive assessment and virtual reality in brain mapping
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) in brain mapping
- Accepted papers will have an online oral presentation and will be submitted to FBT Journal for considering for publication.
Holding the Largest National Brain Mapping Event on June/ July 2021
Register in Symposium
(from June 22 to June 25, 2021)
- Introduction to the brain structure and function
(from June 26 to July 02, 2021)
- Neurons and their secrets: Brain Signals
(from July 03 to July 09, 2021)
- Flexible Brain: Brain Stimulation
(from July 10 to July 22, 2021)
- Brain Wonderful Perspective: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)