The first ‘two-day course of TMS and navigation system’ was hold at National Brain Mapping Laboratory on March 5 & 12, 2018. The course was held in two days.
The first ‘two-day course of TMS and navigation system’ was hold at National Brain Mapping Laboratory on March 5 & 12, 2018. The course was held in two days. On the first day (Monday, March 5, 2018), the participants only familiarized with the theory, and after passing the test from the Theory (70% of the test score) on the second day (Monday, March 12, 2018), they were practically learned how to use and work the devices. In order to maximize the efficiency of the workshop, the capacity of only 5 people was considered.
Lecturer: Narges Sadegh Beygi (TMS Lab specialist)
- Background and principles of TMS
- Physics of TMS and introduction to coils
- Applications of TMS and implementation of protocols
- Introduction to the navigation system and how it works
- Navigation applications and how to use it in researches
- Adjusting system parameters in TMS
- Recording MEPs and motor threshold and recording brain map
- Using the navigation system and set target points using MRI and without it
- How to display EEG recording points using the Navigation system