The ‘tES’ workshop, was held in national brain mapping lab on 10 May 2018
The ‘tES’ workshop, was held in national brain mapping lab on 10 May 2018, with more than 20 participant of the fields: medical physics, medical engineering, cognitive science, psychiatry, etc.
- Electrical brain stimulation methods
- Background and principles of brain stimulation
- Introducing of TMS and tES: types, physiology and mechanism effect
- Introduction to the applications of brain stimulation techniques in research and rehabilitation
- Localization of Applications of tES and instructions of protocols with help of 10-20 systems and EEG gap
- Practical training of tDCS