The ‘’1 day Workshop on Cognitive and Computational Modeling of Brain Dynamics’’ workshop, was held at national brain mapping lab on 12 April 2018.
The ‘’1 day Workshop on Cognitive and Computational Modeling of Brain Dynamics’’ workshop, was held at national brain mapping lab on 12 April 2018, with more than 25 participant of the fields: electrical engineering, physics, medical physics, biomedical engineering, psychiatry, computer engineering, etc.
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Khalilzadeh (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Imam-Reza International University)
- Dr. Seyyed Abed Hosseini (Department of Electrical Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad)
- Introduction and overview
- What is a model?
- Concepts and methods from modeling
- Different types of models
- Approaches to cognitive modeling
- Cognitive architectures
- Taxonomies of cognitive architectures
- Applications of cognitive architectures
- Why the intelligence problem is important?
- Computational cognitive models
- Computational approaches in cognitive neuroscience
- Compare modeling methodologies
- Directions for the future